Welcome to our newest men’s Transcend sober living home located in Venice, California! With panoramic rooftop views of the Santa Monica and Venice shorelines, and just steps from the world-famous Venice Boardwalk and Venice Skate Park, this home is in one of the most sought after areas of Los Angeles. Known for a diverse and thriving art, food, and fitness scene, residents of our Venice home can truly explore their individual interests in recovery. Whether you spend an afternoon discovering the shops on Abbot Kinney or the Santa Monica Promenade, taking one of the house surfboards out for a surf session, or simply catching a sunset or sunrise on the beach, our Venice Beach sober living residents are encouraged and supported to develop themselves in this serene ocean front setting.
In addition to such amenities offered by this unique Venice beach sober living location, residents will also benefit from full transportation to all recovery related activities, medical appointments, therapy sessions, work, school, etc. As physical health is a value of both Transcend and the greater Los Angeles culture, we provide a private chef who cooks nutritious meals every weekday, and a continually stocked kitchen and pantry. Each client also receives a membership to an exclusive local gym.To strengthen and further clients’ lifestyle changes in recovery, we offer regular in-house experiential sessions that range from mindfulness meditation to acupuncture and yoga. For individuals looking to enrich and invigorate their lives in recovery, our Venice Beach sober living house is an oasis of opportunity, activity, and brotherhood!
Venice Beach Sober Living Amenities
- Located in the heart of Venice, near Abbot Kinney Blvd, restaurants, and shops.
- Beautiful rooftop deck with views of the boardwalk and ocean.
- Access to all household amenities including a rooftop BBQ, kitchen, washer/dryer, etc.
- Full transportation to appointments, work, school, IOP, and meetings from our Venice Beach sober living home.
- Chef-prepared meals every weekday, along with a fully stocked kitchen and pantry.
- Gym membership to Iron Fitness for every client.
- Weekly boxing instruction at Iron Fitness Gym included.
- Restaurants, shopping, and job opportunities within walking distance.
- Wireless internet, full cable and flat screen televisions.
- 24/7 awake staff, with a client to staff ratio of 3:1.
- Twice weekly drug-testing with lab confirmations.
- Two experiential classes per week, ranging from mindfulness meditation, to acupuncture, yoga, etc.
- Dedicated Family Director with a family workshop every other month.
- Weekly goal setting and follow-up to promote accountability.
- Goal driven level system that promotes fellowship and personal growth.
- Weekly communications with client’s family and treatment teams.
- Safe and beautiful location in an excellent neighborhood.