Santa Monica Sober Living For Women
Welcome to our Harvard House! This Transcend property is a Santa Monica sober living for women, nestled closely to Montana Ave – a vibrant street in the city of Santa Monica, CA that has many fantastic restaurants, great shopping, and a wealth of job opportunities. The beach is also just a 5-minute bike ride away! Our Harvard House is a highly structured sober living environment that looks to promote sisterhood and growth amongst our clients. Whether someone is suffering from addiction or mental health disorders, our 24/7 awake staff at our Santa Monica sober living for women will be able to provide support and guidance whenever a client needs it. Our in-house private chef cooks healthy and nutritious meals for our Santa Monica sober living clients each weekday. In addition to the daily meals, clients can also enjoy a fully stocked kitchen and pantry. Transcend provides full transportation to recovery meetings, appointments, school, and other community activities. Each women’s sober living Transcend house features two experiential sessions per week. Our Harvard House is known for its amazing boot camp classes, as well as other healing activities such as acupuncture, mindful meditation, book study, etc. This is a warm, comfortable women’s sober living house, and we invite you to come and start a new life with us here in beautiful Santa Monica!
Harvard Sober Living For Women – Amenities
- Amazing household amenities – kitchen, washer/dryer, pool, etc.
- Full transportation to appointments, work, school, IOP, and meetings.
- Chef-prepared meals every weekday, along with a fully stocked kitchen and pantry.
- Gym membership to Iron Fitness for every client.
- Weekly boxing instruction at Iron Fitness Gym included.
- Restaurants, shopping, and job opportunities within walking distance of our Santa Monica sober living for women.
- Wireless internet, full cable and flat screen televisions.
- 24/7 awake staff, with a client to staff ratio of 3:1.
- Twice weekly drug-testing with lab confirmations.
- Two experiential classes per week, ranging from mindfulness meditation, to acupuncture, yoga, etc.
- Dedicated Family Director with a family workshop every other month.
- Weekly goal setting and follow-up to promote accountability.
- Goal driven level system that promotes fellowship and personal growth.
- Weekly communications with client’s family and treatment teams.
- Safe and beautiful location in an excellent neighborhood.