Women’s Sober Living Houston
Welcome to our Women’s House! This women’s sober living Houston home was designed to provide women in recovery a safe space to heal and grow. Beyond the intensive support and individual attention we give each client, we specialize in a trauma centered approach and explore the multitude of experiences and events throughout a woman’s life that contribute to mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Our women’s sober living Houston home is built on a foundation of love and acceptance. We are equipped to support women struggling with substance abuse, dual-diagnosis, and various mental health issues. Our dynamic support staff is dedicated to each client’s individual recovery. Our newly renovated, up-scale, and custom designed home was specifically designed to exude an atmosphere of warmth, security, and familiarity.
When a woman enters this house, she becomes a part of the greater sisterhood within Transcend Recovery Community, Transcend Texas, and the robust Houston recovery community as a whole. We believe that human connection and camaraderie provide the support system for long lasting recovery. We work to introduce our clients to the activities and resources within the community so that she may create her unique path to a successful recovery. We strive to heal the whole person – mind, body, and soul. Our women’s sober living Houston home features nutritious meals prepared by an on-site chef, 24/7 awake staff, and transportation to all recovery related meetings, appointments. In addition to the resources and support built into our programming, we provide each client with membership to a local high-end gym.
Transcend Texas tailors each client’s treatment plan to address her individual needs and concerns. We believe in a holistic approach to treatment, and address a variety of factors that affect an individual’s overall well-being. Such concerns include a woman’s relationships with her family and various support systems, practice in life-skills development, and greater self-empowerment. This “client-centered” approach encourages clients to take an active role in their recovery. Whether a client seeks professional development, further education, or vocational training, we work to empower the individual to work towards their specific goals.
Women’s Sober Living Houston Amenities
- Located in the beautiful Houston Heights area of Houston, TX.
- Yoga and fitness studios, coffee shops, boutique shopping, and unique eateries within walking distance from the house.
- Full transportation provided to appointments, work, school, IOP, and meetings.
- Chef-prepared meals every weekday, along with a fully stocked kitchen and pantry.
- Membership to an exclusive, local gym within walking distance from the house.
- Thriving town center and job opportunities conveniently located near the house.
- Wireless internet, full cable and flat screen televisions.
- 24/7 awake staff, with a staff to client ratio of 3:1.
- Twice weekly drug-testing with lab confirmations.
- Two experiential classes per week, ranging from mindfulness meditation, to acupuncture, yoga, etc.
- Dedicated Family Director with a family workshop every other month.
- Weekly goal setting and follow-up to promote accountability.
- Goal driven level system that promotes fellowship and personal growth.
- Weekly communications with client’s family and treatment teams.
- Safe and beautiful location in an excellent neighborhood.