Mar Vista Sober Living For Men
Welcome to our Mar Vista House! This lovely Transcend property provides sober living for men in recovery who are seeking a highly structured program, and is located in the hills overlooking the world-famous Venice Beach, CA. Being a part of The Verve, this house operates on the principles of brotherhood, accountability, and structure. Each client is expected to maintain an active and productive daily schedule, whether it includes IOP meetings, therapy, volunteering, or working. Vocational and life skills development are an important part of the program and we offer on-site paid internships to help clients with their continued growth. This house features a fully stocked pantry and kitchen. Full transportation is provided to recovery activities, IOP meetings, and other related appointments. Our Mar Vista House also maintains a sustainable garden that clients manage and incorporate into their daily meals. Above all else, the most important aspect of this property is the camaraderie amongst its clients. Long-lasting recovery takes a team, and each member of the Mar Vista House is here to support one another in their pursuit of sobriety, purpose, and a meaningful life. If you’re looking for a facility that provides sober living for men in recovery who want to reside in a structured, supportive environment, join us here at the Mar Vista House!
Mar Vista Sober Living Amenities
- Access to full household amenities – kitchen, washer/dryer, sustainable garden, etc.
- Full transportation to appointments, IOP, and meetings.
- Kitchen and pantry fully stocked with the essentials.
- House dinners where all residents participate and eat as a family.
- Structured schedule with meetings and house activities.
- Wireless internet, full cable and flat screen televisions.
- Twice weekly drug-testing with lab confirmations.
- Two experiential classes per week, ranging from mindfulness meditation, to acupuncture, yoga, etc.
- Dedicated Family Director with a family workshop every other month.
- Weekly goal setting and follow-up to promote accountability.
- Goal driven level system that promotes fellowship and personal growth.
- Weekly communications with client’s family and treatment teams.
- Safe and beautiful location in an excellent neighborhood.