Our Santa Monica Sober Living Location
Welcome to our Seaside House for men! This is Transcend’s other Santa Monica sober living property – which is appropriately named “Seaside.” This house is located minutes from the Santa Monica Boardwalk and has breathtaking rooftop views overlooking Santa Monica State Beach. The house features an amazing roof deck, complete with a jacuzzi and views of the boardwalk, pier, and Pacific Ocean. Full transportation is provided to all recovery related activities, medical appointments, therapy sessions, work, school, etc. We also provide a private chef who cooks delicious, healthy meals every weekday, and maintain a fully stocked kitchen and pantry for the client’s enjoyment in our Santa Monica sober living home. In addition to regular in-house experiential sessions that range from mindfulness meditation to acupuncture and yoga, each client receives a membership to an exclusive local gym. If you’re looking for a Santa Monica sober living facility where you can start a new chapter in your recovery journey, join us at our Seaside House!
Seaside Santa Monica Sober Living Amenities
- Located in the heart of Santa Monica Beach, with views of the boardwalk, pier, and ocean.
- Access to all household amenities including a rooftop Jacuzzi, kitchen, washer/dryer, etc.
- Full transportation to appointments, work, school, IOP, and meetings from our Santa Monica sober living home.
- Chef-prepared meals every weekday, along with a fully stocked kitchen and pantry.
- Gym membership to Iron Fitness for every client.
- Weekly boxing instruction at Iron Fitness Gym included.
- Restaurants, shopping, and job opportunities within walking distance.
- Wireless internet, full cable and flat screen televisions.
- 24/7 awake staff, with a client to staff ratio of 3:1.
- Twice weekly drug-testing with lab confirmations.
- Two experiential classes per week, ranging from mindfulness meditation, to acupuncture, yoga, etc.
- Dedicated Family Director with a family workshop every other month.
- Weekly goal setting and follow-up to promote accountability.
- Goal driven level system that promotes fellowship and personal growth.
- Weekly communications with client’s family and treatment teams.
- Safe and beautiful location in an excellent neighborhood.