Men’s Sober Living In Santa Monica
Welcome to our Yale House! This Transcend men’s sober living home is located less than a block from Wilshire Blvd, a main cultural hub of Santa Monica, CA. With a wealth of restaurants, stores, coffee shops, and Los Angeles culture just a short walk away, our Yale House is an ideal place for young men who are looking to begin their road to recovery with passion and energy. Like all Transcend houses, our staff works with each client to develop a productive daily schedule to ensure progress in their recovery, accountability, and personal growth. This high-end men’s sober living home in Santa Monica features spacious bedrooms, a stunning kitchen and a beautiful backyard complete with a recreation room for fun and games. We take an annual trip to Mammoth in the winter, and every summer we take a surfing trip to Big Sur, CA. If you are looking for brotherhood and want to join a true men’s sober living recovery community, look no further than our men’s sober living Yale House!
Men’s Sober Living: Yale House Amenities
- Located steps from Wilshire Blvd, in the culture-rich city of Santa Monica, CA.
- Amazing household amenities – kitchen, washer/dryer, recreation room, etc.
- Full transportation to appointments, work, school, IOP, and meetings.
- Chef-prepared meals every weekday, along with a fully stocked kitchen and pantry.
- Gym membership to Iron Fitness for every client.
- Weekly boxing instruction at Iron Fitness Gym included.
- Restaurants, shopping, and job opportunities within walking distance.
- Wireless internet, full cable and flat screen televisions.
- 24/7 awake staff, with a client to staff ratio of 3:1.
- Twice weekly drug-testing with lab confirmations.
- Two experiential classes per week, ranging from mindfulness meditation, to acupuncture, yoga, etc.
- Dedicated Family Director with a family workshop every other month.
- Weekly goal setting and follow-up to promote accountability.
- Goal driven level system that promotes fellowship and personal growth.
- Weekly communications with client’s family and treatment teams.
- Safe and beautiful location in an excellent neighborhood.