Men’s Sober Living Houston House
Welcome to our Harvard House! This men’s sober living Houston home provides the guidance and support to help clients develop independence and self-sufficiency in their recovery. Moreover, we encourage our clients to explore and discover the passions, strengths, and goals that will allow them to reach a truly fulfilling life. The men who enter this house are joined into an entire brotherhood. Through the greater Transcend Recovery Community and the strong recovery community that exists at Transcend Texas within the Houston Heights, our clients will have a network of support as they continue to build their life in recovery.
Transcend Texas takes a comprehensive approach to sober living by creating a full network of support and resources for our clients. This men’s sober living Houston home features of high-quality support, luxury amenities, and 24/7 awake staffing provides the foundation for our clients to thrive. To ensure that clients are maintaining steady progress and are meeting program requirements, drug testing is performed twice a week, with all samples sent to a lab to be tested for over 50 different substances. Accountability is an integral component of our community and we foster open and healthy communication between staff, clients, and the entire recovery team. In addition to regular house meetings and client check-ins, family weekends are held every two months.
At Transcend, we understand that there are many opportunities to strengthen the individual in their recovery. We believe that sound nutrition and physical fitness have profound benefits to help clients maintain a healthy and stable recovery. Our men’s sober living Houston home features daily on-site chef prepared meals for the clients, as well as fully stocked food and snacks. Physical fitness and regular exercise has been shown to greatly help individuals cope with stress and develop healthy habits and behaviors. We offer a membership to the exclusive upscale gym located within walking distance to the house.
We take a proactive role in building agency and self-reliance in our clients. Our sober living homes focus on the life skills, education, and vocational development that allows for independent living. Transcend Texas places great emphasis on supporting clients as they develop themselves in these areas. On-site, paid apprenticeships with our experienced house chef and partnerships with several local businesses provide our clients with opportunities to gain professional and vocational experience. Our well-rounded and experienced staff will also advise them on resume building, interviewing techniques, the application process, and time management skills to help them develop the focus, ambition, and skills to thrive in adulthood.
Harvard Sober Living Amenities
- Located in the beautiful Houston Heights area of Houston, TX.
- Property includes full household amenities, including a pool, Jacuzzi, pool table, etc.
- Full transportation provided to appointments, work, school, IOP, and meetings.
- Chef-prepared meals every weekday, along with a fully stocked kitchen and pantry.
- Membership to exclusive, local gym within walking distance from the house.
- Restaurants, shopping, and job opportunities within walking distance.
- Wireless internet, full cable and flat screen televisions.
- 24/7 awake staff, with a client to staff ratio of 3:1.
- Twice weekly drug-testing with lab confirmations.
- Two experiential classes per week, ranging from mindfulness meditation, to acupuncture, yoga, etc.
- Dedicated Family Director with a family workshop every other month.
- Weekly goal setting and follow-up to promote accountability.
- Goal driven level system that promotes fellowship and personal growth.
- Weekly communications with client’s family and treatment teams.
- Safe and beautiful location in an excellent neighborhood.