Beverly Hills Sober Living For Women
Welcome to our Holmby House for women! Transcend’s Beverly Hills sober living property is located in the heart of West Los Angeles, between Beverly Hills and Century City. Our Holmby House is a highly structured women’s sober living program that looks to promote sisterhood and growth amongst our clients. A regimented day schedule, along with meetings and volunteering opportunities, help the residents work towards their individual recovery goals alongside a team of women dedicated to each other’s recovery success. This Verve house caters to women suffering from chemical dependency issues, as well as secondary diagnoses. There is a program with a chef that conducts paid kitchen internships for residents to gain vocational and culinary experience. In addition, our kitchen and pantries are fully stocked for the clients’ enjoyment. As part of the program, residents are required to stay active throughout the day, whether it be volunteering, attending IOP, work, etc. Transportation is provided to all recovery meetings, appointments, and activities. This is a warm, comfortable Beverly Hills sober living facility that provides a safe, supportive environment of women who are traveling the road to recovery….together. Our Holmby House is the truest display of sisterhood!
Holmby Sober Living Amenities
- Amazing Los Angeles Home with full amenities – kitchen, washer/dryer, etc.
- Full transportation to appointments, IOP, and meetings.
- Kitchen and pantry fully stocked with the essentials.
- House dinners where all residents participate and eat as a family.
- Structured schedule with meetings and house activities.
- Wireless internet, full cable and flat screen televisions.
- Twice weekly drug-testing with lab confirmations.
- Two experiential classes per week, ranging from mindfulness meditation, to acupuncture, yoga, etc.
- Dedicated Family Director with a family workshop every other month.
- Weekly goal setting and follow-up to promote accountability.
- Goal driven level system that promotes fellowship and personal growth.
- Weekly communications with client’s family and treatment teams.
- Safe and beautiful location in an excellent neighborhood.